MPSC Junior Geologist Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Geologist under the Directorate of Geology & Mining, Government of Maharashtra undertaking. Candidates who possess Post Graduation in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, disciplinary proceedings, etc.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Junior Geologist 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Geologist (Directorate of Geology & Mining) (Group-B Cadre)
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2023.
- Reserved Category candidates: 43 years (Maximum Age limit)
- PWD Candidates: 45 years (Maximum age limit)
- Candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Preference is given to the candidates having experience in the geological field work.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Candidates will get selected for the post of Junior Geologist in the Department of Geology & Mining based on their performance in the written test and interview. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
- Admission tickets will be issued to the candidates who are having better performance in academics followed by their experience.
- Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 394/-, Rs. 294/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Maharashtra Public Service Commission by the Department of Geology & Mining
- Visit the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the MPSC Junior Geologist
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Geologist Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt’ Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Junior Geologist
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||22-09-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee||13-10-2022|
Address for Communication
Maharashtra Public Service Commission,
51/2, 7 and 8th Floor,
Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building
Maharshi Karve Marg,
Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|