ESICMH Faridabad Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: Employee State Insurance Corporation Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad (ESICMH Faridabad) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Senior Residents for a period of 3 years, GDMO for a period of one year under the establishment. Interested candidates can attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on the scheduled date of the interview.
About Employee State Insurance Corporation: The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. The venue was the Brijender Swarup Park, Kanpur and Panditji addressed a 70,000-strong gathering in Hindi in the presence of Pt. Gobind Ballabh Pant, Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh; Babu Jagjivan Ram, Union Labour Minister; Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur, Union Health Minister; Sh.Chandrabhan Gupt, Union Food Minister, and Dr.C.L.Katial, the first Director General of ESIC.
The scheme was simultaneously launched in Delhi as well and the initial coverage for both the centers was 1,20,000 employees. Our first prime Minister was the first honorary insured person of the Scheme and the declaration form bearing his signature is a prized possession of the Corporation.
ESICMH Faridabad Senior Residents Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 82 Posts
- Senior Residents (For a period of 3 years): 59 Posts
- Senior Residents (GDMO for a period of 1 year): 23 Posts
Candidates must be maximum of 45 years as on 26-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
- The candidate should have a valid PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized University and should have valid practice registration. Candidates already completed 3 Years as SR in any Government institution need not apply and the candidature of a candidate having an MSc/Ph.D. will be considered in accordance will the norm of NMC.
- The candidate should have valid practice registration.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 67,700/- PM (For a period of three years), Rs. 1,30,797/- PM (For a period of one year) by the recruiting organization
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit, experience, and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
- The selected candidate will have to deposit a security deposit of Rs. 20000/- in the State Bank of India ESI Fund Account Payable at Faridabad.
- The selected candidate will have to submit an agreement incorporating the terms and conditions of
appointment on an Rs. 100 stamp paper in the format provided by the office.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for this notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the ESICMH Faridabad
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of ESICMH Faridabad
- Visit the official website, www.esic.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts for a period of one year and for a period of three years
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Senior Residents
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26th September 2022
Make sure to present at the interview venue half an hour before the scheduled time. (Candidates must report by 9.15 a.m.)
Venue of Interview
Employee State Insurance Medical College &Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|