Mizoram Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2022: Mizoram Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Department (AHVS Mizoram) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA) on a provisional employee basis from eligible candidates. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About Mizoram Animal Husbandry Department: The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) is one of the Departments of the newly created Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying vide Cabinet Secretariat’s Notification No.1/21/7/2019-Cab dated 17.06.2019 published in gazette S.O.No.1972(E). The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) was one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1st February 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department.
The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October 1997. The Department is located at Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi and parts of some Divisions of the Department are functioning from Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi.
Mizoram Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2022 – VFA 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Candidates must complete HSSLC with VFA Course (Basic course of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science) from a recognized University/ Institute
- Working knowledge of Mizo language up to School standard
- Basic knowledge of computers or equivalent to computer concepts course (CCC) of NIELIT or DOEACC.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about 50% of Level-4 in the Pay Matrix by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying VFA Course
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable at the time of submission of the application form.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Department, Mizoram
- The notification was released by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Department, Mizoram
- Visit the official website, https://ahvety.mizoram.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 13th October 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11th November 2022
Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Aizawl, Government of Mizoram.
|Go to Sarkari Result