BEL Recruitment 2022: BEL, Bengaluru complex is inviting applications from Non-Engineering Graduates to undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of One year under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region, Chennai in the following graduation streams. Read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus.
BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as a production agency with many DRDO labs.
BEL Non-Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Non-Engineering Apprentices
Total Posts: Not disclosed
Name of the Discipline:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Candidates should possess a Graduation from a recognized Board/University
- Candidates who completed the Graduation on or after 01-01-2020 are only eligible to apply.
- The minimum Percentage in Graduation for General & OBC candidates should be 50% & above. For SC/ST candidates minimum Percentage in Graduation should be 40% & above
- The candidate’s domicile must be from Karnataka state only
- Candidates who have undergone or undergoing Optional Trade Training under NATS or NAPS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible
- Candidates who are pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
Disciplines in which Non-Engineering Apprentices are to be recruited:
Commerce, Business Administration
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 10,500/- from the recruiting organization.
- Selection is purely on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the written test (80% weightage) which will be conducted by BEL, Graduation score (20% weightage).
- Candidates having CGPA scores or Grade systems should convert them into percentages as per their respective university norms. Conversion details prescribed by the university/college should be furnished.
- Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by the publishing of
list of selected candidates on the BEL Website
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying Degree Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.boat-srp.com
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
Important points regarding the recruitment notification
- The canteen facility will be provided on a chargeable basis.
- Transport facility will be provided on a chargeable basis.
- No Accommodation facility will be provided.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for the selection process.
- Candidates must produce Original Graduation Certificates/ Marks Cards issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) before applying for the post.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore Complex
- Visit the official website, www.bel-india.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Non-Engineering Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, Register through a google form available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 12th November 2022 (1.30 p.m.)
Venue of Interview
Bharat Electronics Limited, Centre for Learning & Development (CLD)
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore
PIN Code – 560 013.
|Go to Sarkari Result