MIDHANI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) is conducting a walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices. Candidates must undergo one year of Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1961. Candidates who recently completed their ITI in the respective trades are only eligible to apply.
About Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI): Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)was established in the year 1973 as a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI was set up with a view to achieving self-reliance in the production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, and soft magnetic alloys to Defence, and other Strategic Sectors such as Energy, Space, and Aeronautical applications. The guiding factors for setting up MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities. The materials manufactured by MIDHANI are basically imported substitutes and their non-availability would have affected various strategic programs of the country.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 100 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
- Fitter: 35 Posts
- Electrician 25 Posts
- Machinist 10 Posts
- Turner 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic 03 Posts
- AC Mechanic 02 Posts
- Welder 15 Posts
The candidate’s age should be according to the rules of the Apprenticeship act.
Candidates must complete ITI in the respective trades from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selection of the candidates will be decided based on merit (percentage of marks obtained in
the SSC & ITI – NCVT). The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age,
Qualification, Category, and Aadhar) and medical fitness.
Candidates should register their details at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal and along with the Portal Enrollment Number and all the supporting documents (Age, Qualification, Category, and Aadhar) should come and attend for Apprenticeship Mela at above mentioned Mela Center
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. ITI NCVT marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying ITI
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
- Candidates must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in for Apprentice Posts
- Visit the official website, www.midhani-india.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notifications for Trade Apprentices
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Date of Apprenticeship fair or Mela Centre: 14th November 2022
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview
Government ITI, Mallepally, Hyderabad, Telangana
|Go to Sarkari Result