KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Enumerator Cum Data Entry Operator on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed PUC are only eligible to apply. The notification was issued for the posts of Enumerator Cum Data Entry Operator under Group C Cadre.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC): The office of the Public Service Commission was in the “United India” building in Bangalore city till 20-05-1951. As the facilities fell short of the actual requirements of the Commission, its office was shifted to “ Balabrui ” on Palace Road, Bangalore on 21 April 1951 and remained there till 7 November 1956. Later it became a part of the “Atarakacherry” High Court Building and continued till January 1968. Then it was placed on the northwest side of the Vidhana Soudha. Moved to the present premises of “Park House”.
The Commission celebrated its “Golden Jubilee” on 01-03-2002 and the foundation stone was laid for the construction of a new building for the Commission. This building was inaugurated on 19-11-2005 and is currently functioning in a new office building called “ Udyoga Soudha ” .
The Commission celebrated its “Diamond Jubilee” on 18-05-2011 after completing 60 years of service . To meet the growing need to commemorate this celebration and to serve the people in general especially the candidates more effectively the foundation stone was laid for constructing another new building called “ Vajra Mahotsava Soudha ” in the office premises.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Enumerator 13 Posts
Name of the Post: Enumerator Cum Data Entry Operator
Total Posts: 13 Posts
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
- General: 6 Posts
- Reserved: 7 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates according to rules and regulations
- Reserved Category Candidates: 38 years
- PWD Candidates: 40 years
Candidates must complete PUC from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, Karnataka Public Service Commission will shortlist the candidates for written test/ interview
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The period regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSLC Marksheet Certificate
3. PUC Certificate
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 300/- for reserved category candidates. Rs. 50/- for Ex-Serviceman candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Visit the official website, kpsc.kar.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Enumerator Cum Data Entry Operator Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 07-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 05-11-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07-11-2022
Address for Communication
Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bangalore – 560 001.
|Online Application Form
|Go to Sarkari Result