DRDO DYSL Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is conducting Walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellows in various Engineering Streams on a temporary basis. The Junior Research Fellows are to be filled under its defense wing named DRDO Young Scientists’ Laboratory for Smart Materials (DYSL). Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization (DIBER): DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
DYSL-CT with emphasis on Cognitive technologies, works in the area of design and development of Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Radar Systems, realizing through Deep Neural Networks and Reinforcement learning algorithms.
DYSL (CT) lab was formed for providing cutting-edge technology to DRDO in the cognitive field. The lab is constituted of young scientists to do extensive research and development in the cognitive radio, cognitive radar, Smart antenna, and cognitive Surveillance fields.
DRDO DYSL Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total Posts: 1 Post
Disciplines: Material Science / Material Science and Engineering / Material Science and Technology
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of 01-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Tech.) / B.Tech. / B.E. with First Class in Materials Science / Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Science and Technology / Metallurgical Engineering and a valid GATE score
Candidates must possess M.Tech. / M.E. with First Class in Materials Science / Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Science and Technology with prior First Class degrees in the above-mentioned disciplines or Physics / Applied Physics / Solid State Physics / Engineering Physics or Chemistry / Applied Chemistry
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 31,000/- from the recruiting organization.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend directly or through the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. BE/ B.Tech Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Valid GATE Score card.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-DYSL Division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellows
- Only Candidates with Valid GATE Score are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Date of Publication: 1st November 2022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|