JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant, Soil Conservation Assistant, and Photo Interpreter from the domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates who complete Degrees are only eligible to apply.
About Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission widely known as JKPSC, is a constitutional body formed by the Government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts the civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in the Indian administered union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The JKPSC, an autonomous body selects the officers for various key positions in state civil services according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation.
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is the top-most constitutional body and senior-most civil services of the Government of India. Its headquarters are located in the Solina area of Srinagar city, 190009. The Commission is headed by its chairman who is responsible for the recruitment process, JKPSC policy formulation, and its implementation. The commission chairman including other members are appointed by the state governor. The governor has the right to determine the number of members as well as the members of the commission and their terms of service under certain sections of J&K state.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Director, SA 22 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant, Soil Conservation Assistant, Photo Interpreter
Total Posts: 22 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- Assistant Director: 15 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 3 Posts
- Soil Conservation Assistant: 3 Posts
- Photo Interpreter: 1 Post
Candidates’ age must not be more than 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc) from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in Forestry/ Soil Science/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology/ Geography/ Hydrology/ Agriculture/ Environment/ Computer Science with PG Diploma in Remote Sensing/ Geo-Information Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
Soil Conservation Assistant
Candidates must possess B.Sc in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering or M.Sc in Botany from a recognized University/ institute
Candidates must possess B.Sc in Agriculture or M.Sc in Botany from a recognized University/ institute
- Assistant Director: Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500/- PM
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 50,700 – 1,60,600/- PM
- Soil Conservation Assistant: Rs. 42,300 – 1,34,300/- PM
- Photo Interpreter: Rs. 40,800 – 1,29,200/- PM
Candidates will get selected for the post of Scientific Assistant, Assistant Director based on their selection in the below-mentioned stages.
- Written test and
Qualified candidates for the examination are only allowed to appear in the interview
The syllabus is available in the annexure of the given recruitment notification
Candidates must bring all the certificates in support of age, and educational qualification for attending the personality test.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-, and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released by the government departments of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Visit the official website, www.jkpsc.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Prosecuting Officer Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Assistant Director, Photo Interpreter Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for different posts
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||01-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||30-11-2022|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Solina, Kashmir, Srinagar.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|