IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in various locations in India. Read the complete article to know more details about the recruitment notification.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL): IndianOil operates a network of more than 15,000 km long crude oil, petroleum product, and gas pipelines with a throughput capacity of 94.56 million metric tonnes per annum of oil and 21.69 million metric standard cubic meters per day of gas. Cross-country pipelines are globally recognized as the safest, cost-effective, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly mode for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products.
As a pioneer in oil pipelines in the country, managing one of the world’s largest oil pipeline networks, IndianOil achieved a throughput of 76.019 million metric tonnes during the year 2020-21.
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022- Apply Online 465 [email protected]
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total Posts: 465 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
|Name of the State||No. of Posts|
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||13|
|Domestic Data Entry Operator||11|
Candidates’ age is in between 18-24 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 10-11-2022
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD [OBC (NCL)] Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
|Mechanical||Candidates must possess 3 years Diploma in the respective disciplines
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
|Electrical||Candidates must possess 3 years Diploma in the respective disciplines
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Telecommunication & Instrumentation||Candidates must possess 3 years Diploma in the respective disciplines
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
|Assistant Human Resource||Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Accountant||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized Institute.|
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board.|
|Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board.|
Selected candidates will get paid according to Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation‟s guidelines.
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ‟s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5) The constitution of the Question paper will be as below -:
a) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of a total of 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
6) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
No application fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of IOCL
- Visit the official website, www.iocl.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Apprentice Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of Diploma, and ITI Certificates
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Apprentices
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||30-11-2022|
|Date of Downloading Admit card||08-12-2022 to 18-12-2022|
|Written Test Date (Tentatively)||18-12-2022|
IOCL, Pipelines Division, A Government of India Enterprise.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|