ITDA Gumla Recruitment 2022: Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Gumla (ITDA Gumla) is inviting applications for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher, Matric Level Teacher under the establishment. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules of the recruiting organization.
About Gumla District: The district of Gumla was carved out of the old Ranchi district by the Govt. of Bihar Notification No.7/T-1-204/83 dated 16.5.1983. It acquired a 5347.25 sq km area from its parent district of Ranchi. It is one of the 5 districts of the South Chotanagpur division while the other four districts are Lohardaga Ranchi, Khunti and Simdega. The district lies between 22.35° to 23.33° north latitude and 84.40° to 85.1° east longitude. Gumla district Contains 3 sub-divisions, 12 Community Development Blocks as well as 3 census towns (Gumla, Ghaghra, and Toto). Gumla is the principal town of the district.
It is the headquarters of the district and Gumla Sadar sub-division. C.D. Blocks (12) of Gumla sadar Sub-division, viz., Bishunpur, Ghaghra, Chainpur, Dumri, Raidih, Gumla, Sisai, Verno,Kamdara, Basia, Palkot and Albert Ekka (Jari).It is predominantly a tribal district. It is bounded on the north by the districts of Latehar & Lohardaga, on the east by the districts of Ranchi and Khunti, on the South by the district of Simdega and on the west by the State of Chhattisgarh. The various legends are in currency regarding its name. The most popular one ascribes to its word ‘Gumla’ in the Mundari language, which relates to the occupation of the local Tribes in rice processing work (Dhan-kutna). The second legend ‘Gau-mela’ relates to the cattle fair. The cattle fair was weekly held in Gumla town every Tuesday. In rural areas, Nagpuri and Sadri people still call it ‘gomila’.
ITDA Gumla Recruitment 2022 35 TGT, Matric Level Teacher Posts
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher, Matric Level teacher
Total Posts: 35 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|Trained Graduate Teacher
|Matric Level Teacher
Candidates’ age should be maximum 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below.
- PWD Category Candidates: 40 years
- OBC Category candidates: 42 years
- Women candidates: 43 years
- SC/ST Category candidates: 45 years
|Name of the Post
|Trained Graduate Teacher
|Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University/ Institute with B.Ed from a recognized Institute. Candidates should qualify in TET for all the subjects.
|Junior Personal Assistant
|Candidates must complete Intermediate/ Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
Rs. 200/- the amount will be paid for every hour to the selected candidates.
- Selection for the posts of Trained Graduate, Matric Level Teacher will be based on their performance in the Written test followed by a skill test.
- After receipt of applications, ITDA, Gumla will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written tests/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- A Written Test will be conducted for the Screened-In candidates at Ahmedabad only & based on the written test scores, the required number of candidates alone shall be called for a skill test.
- Written Tests will be conducted in such a way that the theoretical and practical knowledge of the
candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The skill test will be purely on a ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- Far candidates will be paid traveling expenses for attending the skill test.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the ITDA, Gumla Region.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of ITDA, Gumla
- Visit the official website, www.gumla.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trained Graduate Teacher, Matric Level Teacher Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 09-11-2022
Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Gumla (ITDA, Gumla), Gumla District, Jharkhand
|Go to Sarkari Result