ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Police Force (ITBP) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary). Selected candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis, likely to be a permanent basis. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Indo-Tibetan Police Force: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) is a Central Armed Police Force functioning under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The ITBPF was raised on 24th October 1962 and is a border-guarding police force specializing in high-altitude operations. ITBPF is deployed for border guarding duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 km of the India-China border. ITBPF deployments range from 9000 ft to 18700 ft in a picturesque and rugged mountain terrain which requires a certain degree of toughness. A career in ITBPF is highly rewarding for those who are physically fit, and mentally tough, and desire to be employed in roles that provide adventure, challenges, good emoluments, and a satisfying work-life balance.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Head Constable 40 Posts
Name of the Post: Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) – Group C
Total Posts: 40 Posts
Category-wise Number of Posts:
- Male: 34 Posts
- Female: 6 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-25 years as of 17-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman: 6 years
- Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates should have completed a regular para veterinary courses or Diploma or Certification courses from a recognized board/ Institute with one year course in Livestock Management or vocational therapeutic.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor)||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- PM|
- Selection for the post of Head Constable is based on their performance in the Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Written test, and Detailed Medical examination
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, Indo Tibetan Police Force will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether they candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Indo-Tibetan Police Force (ITBP)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Indo Tibetan Police Force (ITBP)
- Visit the official website, https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Payment of Fee||17-11-2022|
Indo-Tibetan Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|