HPPSC Physiotherapist Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Physiotherapist in the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh undertaking. Candidates who possess a Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherapy are only eligible to apply.
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January 1971. Prior to this date, the function of the Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh was being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India.
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Physiotherapist 8 Posts
Name of the Post: Physiotherapist under Health & Family Welfare Department
Total Posts: 8 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- Un-Reserved Category – 02 Posts
- Scheduled Caste – 2 Posts
- OBC – 2 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates should complete 10+2 with Medical Science or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
- Candidates Should also possess a diploma in Physiotherapy from Himachal Pradesh University or an institution recognized by the State Government.
- Candidates must complete a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) or its equivalent from Himachal Pradesh University or an institution duly recognized by the State Government.
- Candidates should be registered with HP Paramedical Council.
- Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is required.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 10,300-34,800+ G.P Rs.3,600/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Physiotherapist based on their performance in the screening test followed by a personality test. A merit list will be prepared for shortlisting candidates for a written test. After shortlisting candidates, they will undergo a written test consisting of 80 questions of multiple choice to cover the respective essential qualification(s) for the concerned posts and 10 questions consisting of General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh and 10 questions consisting of General knowledge of National / International affairs of 2 hours duration
Qualified candidates in the written test must attend a personality test on the prescribed date given by the commission.
- General/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-, and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC. Fees need to be payable through online mode, i.e. through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card, etc.
- No fee needs to be paid by Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released by the Health Department of Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the official website, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the HPPSC Physiotherapist
- Click on the recruitment notification for Physiotherapist Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt’ Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Physiotherapist
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||14-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12-10-2022|
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002 (INDIA)
E-mail: [email protected]
Inquiry – 0177 – 2624313
Toll-Free No. – 1800-180-8004
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|