EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: EXIM (Export-Import Bank) Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Management Trainee, Manager (Law), and Manager (Information Technology) on direct recruitment basis. Desirable candidates who possess required eligible qualifications are only eligible to apply.
About Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank): Exim Bank was established by the Government of India, under the Export-Import Bank of India Act, 1981 as a purveyor of export credit, mirroring global Export Credit Agencies. Exim Bank serves as a growth engine for industries and SMEs through a wide range of products and services. This includes import of technology and export product development, export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment.
Exim Bank extends Lines of Credit (LOCs) to overseas financial institutions, regional development banks, sovereign governments, and other entities overseas, to enable buyers in those countries to import developmental and infrastructure projects, equipment, goods, and services from India, on deferred credit terms. EXIM Bank has laid strong emphasis on enhancing project exports, the funding options for which have been enhanced with the introduction of the Buyer’s Credit-National Export Insurance Account (BC-NEIA) program.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 45 Management Trainee, Manager Posts
Name of the Post: Management Trainee, Manager (Law), Manager (IT)
Total Posts: 41 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Management Trainee||41 Posts|
|Manager (Law)||2 Posts|
|Manager (Information Technology)||2 Posts|
|Total Posts||45 Posts|
Candidates, age must be in between 21-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances / Project Finance / Lines of Credit / Internal Credit Audit / Risk Management / Compliance / Treasury and Accounts / Recovery, etc)||Candidates must possess Masters in Business Administration (MBA) / Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) / Chartered Accountants (CA)/ MBA/PGDBA course with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution, and the candidate must have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks|
|Manager (Law)||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Manager (Information Technology)||BE/ B.Tech Degree with a minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR any Graduation Course with a postgraduate qualification in Computer Science or MCA from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
- Management Trainees: Rs. 55,000/- PM
- Manager: Rs. 48,170 – 1740 – 49,910 – 1990 – 69,810/- PM
Selection for the posts of Manager, Management Trainee will be selected based on the below-mentioned stages
- Written Exam
Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations and waiting for the results are eligible to appear for the written examination. However, the offer to join the Bank shall be subject to the production of necessary documents evidencing successfully obtaining the requisite qualification by April 01, 2023, or joining date as prescribed by the Bank (whichever is earlier)
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree, PG
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 600/-, Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of EXIM Bank
- Visit the official website, https://eximbankindia.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Management Trainee, Manager Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-10-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04-11-2022
Export-Import Bank of India, A Government of India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|