DVC Recruitment 2022: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Overman, Mine Surveyor on a contractual basis. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will be posted for the operation of DVC Tubed Coal Mines at District- Latehar, Jharkhand
About Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC): Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) is a government-owned power generator that operates in the Damodar River area of West Bengal and Jharkhand states of India. The statutory corporation operates both thermal power stations and hydel power stations under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India. DVC is headquartered in Kolkata city of West Bengal, India.
DVC Overman, Mine Surveyor Recruitment 2022 Apply 11 Posts
Name of the Post: Overman, Mine Surveyor
Total Posts: 11 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ maximum age must not exceed 56 years as of the last date of receipt of the application form, i.e. 09-11-2022.
|Name of the Post
|Candidates must possess a Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS for Coal under CMR2017/CMR 1957.
Candidates should have a minimum of Three years of post-qualification working
experience in open-cast coal mines as Overman.
Valid First Aid Certificate from any institute/organization recognized by DGMS
|Candidates should have a Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognized Institute of repute with a valid Mine Surveyor’s Certificate issued by DGMS for Coal under CMR 2017/CMR 1957.
Candidates should have a minimum of Two years of post-qualification working
experience in opencast coal mines as Surveyor.Valid First Aid Certificate from any institute/organization recognized by DGMS.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post
|Rs. 45,000/- PM
|Rs. 42,000/- PM
- Selection for the posts of Overman, Mines Surveyor will be based on their performance in the Interview/Skill Test
- After receipt of applications, Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written tests/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- The self-attested documents submitted in hard copy along with online application will be verified with originals at the time of Interview/Skill Test.
- The date and venue of interview will be shared to the candidates through their registered e-mail.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
(i) Print out of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth (Class Xth Board Certificate or Class Xth Passing Certificate)
(iii) Marksheets and Certificates of Class Xth and XIIth.
(iv) Valid Certificates and Marksheets (semester-wise) of Degree or Diploma, etc.
(v) Valid Overman/Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
(vi) Valid First Aid Certificate.
(vii) Proof of Higher Qualification (if any).
(viii) Experience Certificate(s), wherever applicable
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the above posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
- Visit the official website, www.dvc.gov.in, and check the careers on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Overman, Mine Surveyor Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC),
Human Resource Department, DVC Towers, VIP Road, Kolkata – 700054
|Go to Sarkari Result