Collector & District Magistrate Unakoti Recruitment 2022: Collector & District Magistrate, Unakoti is inviting applications to fill the posts of Village Resource Persons against vacant posts mentioned against the Block for the conduct of Social Audit works on MGNREGS and other schemes through interview.
About Unakoti District: As per Rajmala, the royal chronology of Tripura, a total of 184 kings ruled over the state before it merged with the Indian Union on October 15, 1949. Since then the history of Tripura has been interspersed with various political, economical, and social developments. On January 26, 1950, Tripura was accorded the status of a ‘C’ category state and on November 1, 1956, it was recognized as a Union Territory. It gained full statehood on January 21, 1972, as per the North-East Reorganisation Act, 1971.
Initially, a one-district state was trifurcated into three Districts w.e.f. 01.09.1970. The North Tripura District started functioning in the office of the Sub-divisional officer at Kailashahar and partly at Kumarghat, later the whole office was shifted to Kailashahar. The Collectorate was shifted to the newly constructed complex at Gournagar on 13.11.1987.
Collector & District Magistrate Unakoti Recruitment 2022 Village Resource Person 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Village Resource Person
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Block & No. of Posts:
- Chandipur RD Block: 2 Posts
- Gournagar RD Block: 4 Posts
- Kumarghat RD Block: 3 Posts
- Pecharthal RD Block: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022
- Candidates must complete Madhyamik from a recognized board/ Institute
- He / She should have worked in MGNREGA or have family members who have worked under MGNREGA
- He / She should not be related to PRI representatives, mates, and other officials of implementing agencies
- Preference would be given to the Youth from rural groups like Watershed Management Committees, Village School Committees, SHGs, Community passed Organizations, Nehru Yuba Kendra and BharatNirman Volunteers, etc.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 330/- accordingly by the recruitment organization.
The selection process will be held in 2 (Two) successive stages as mentioned below:
Shortlisting of candidates: A short list of candidates for 5 times of vacancies will be prepared on the basis of the good academic record of each candidate (weightage will be given to the marks obtained by each candidate in Madhyamik, H.S, Graduation & Masters), working experience (work with any CSO / Right based work), SHG member, women applicant, MGNREGS Job Card Holders & SC / ST candidates.
Final Selection: For the purpose of final selection 40 marks weightage will be given on academic marks & others as mentioned above and rest 10 marks will be given on personal interview.
The shortlisted candidates (5 times of vacancies) will be called for a personal interview
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Madhyamik Certificate
3. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Collector & District Magistrate Unakoti
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Collector & District Magistrate Unakoti
- Visit the official website, unakoti.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Village Resource Persons (VRP)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 28-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14-11-2022
Office of the District Program Co-ordinator, District Magistrate & Collector, Unakoti District, Tripura
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|