DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2022: Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Puducherry (DPAR Puducherry) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Lower Division Clerk, Storekeeper Grade-III from eligible Indian Nationals. Selected candidates will be posted on direct recruitment basis. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Puducherry Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department:
The Secretariat system of administration in Puducherry is a post-merger innovation. Under this system, the Secretariat Departments deal with all policy matters. All dealings and correspondence with the Central Government and other State Governments are also attended to by the Secretariat Departments.
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2022 LDC, Storekeeper 220 Posts
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk, Storekeeper
Total Posts: 220 Posts
Number of Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 165 Posts
- Storekeeper Grade-III: 55 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-32 years as of 29-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
Lower Division Clerk:
Candidates must pass 12th Class from a recognized Institute. Candidates should qualify for Lower Grade Typewriting examination in English/ Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu language
Candidates must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English language or 30 w.p.m in Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu language on computers.
Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized board/ Institute or any diploma course after two years duration from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level – 2 by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the post of DPAR, Puducherry is completely based on their performance in the Combined competitive examination
- The question paper is of an objective type. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. The examination comprises 100 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks.
- Questions will be bilingual
- General category candidates must secure 30% of marks, 25% of marks for OBC, and 20% for SC Category candidates in order to qualify for the examination
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Graduation Degree
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Statistical Inspector Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DPAR, Puducherry
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Puducherry
- Visit the official website, http://recruitment.py.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Lower Division Clerk, Storekeeper Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Secretary (Personnel), Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Goubert Avenue, Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-1.
|Go to Sarkari Result