District Court Bajali Recruitment 2022: District Court, Bajali is inviting applications to fill the posts of Driver under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the posts of the driver will be received the pay according to Pay matrix level 2 by the recruiting organization
About District Court, Bajali: Bajali district is the 34th district of the Indian state of Assam, carved out of the Barpeta district. The Assam Cabinet headed by former Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal approved the proposal to make Bajali a full-fledged district on 10th August 2020. On 12th January 2021, Bajali was formally declared a district.
Government of Assam by lighting the ceremonial lamp and unveiling the plaque in presence of District and Sessions Judge, Barpeta, Shri Aparesh Chakravarty, newly appointed District, and Sessions Judge, Bajali, Smti Shabnom Choudhury, Deputy Commissioner, Bajali, Smti Cauvery Barkakati, Superintendent of Police Bajali, Shri Dharmendra Kumar Das, Members of Bajali Bar Association, other distinguished persons and local people. With much fanfare, the people of the locality celebrated the inauguration of the Court of District and Sessions Judge, Bajali as their long pending demand got fulfilled.
District Court Bajali Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Driver
Total Posts: 2 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts
- UR: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years as of 01-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST: 45 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 years
- Candidates must complete VIII Class from a recognized State Board/ Institute.
- Candidates must possess a valid driving license in order to apply for the post.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- + G.P Rs. 5,200/- by the recruiting authority
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, Punjab & Haryana High Court will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in Written Test, a Driving Test, and an Interview (Viva-Voce) at their own expense. The selection will be made purely on a merit basis. Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.
- No individual call letters will be issued to the candidates. However, the list of sorted-out candidates and the Date of the interview will be uploaded on the official website
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- One Self-addressed Envelope affixing a postage stamp of Rs.5 thereon.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Bajali
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court Bajali
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Driver
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Address for Communication
The District & Sessions Judge, Bajali, Pathsala, District Judicial Court Complex, Madan Rauta Nagar, Pathsala – 781 325
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result