Collector & District Magistrate Sepahijala Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now: Collector & District Magistrate, Sepahijala is inviting applications to fill the posts of Village Resource Persons against vacant posts mentioned against the Block for the conduct of Social Audit works on MGNREGS and other schemes through interview.
About Sepahijala District:
According to the Government decision, after the trifid of West Tripura District, the Sepahijala District started its administrative functioning at the fag end of the year 2011 in the premise of one double-storied office building, earlier used by Executive Engineer, PWD Division No. II. The District is bounded west by Bangladesh, north by West Tripura District, and east and south by Gomati, Khowai, and South Tripura District. It has a unique diversity in respect of terrain and also the religion, and culture of different communities, with a peaceful co-existence among all communities
Collector & District Magistrate Sepahijala Recruitment 2022 Village Resource Person 22 Posts
Name of the Post: Village Resource Person
Total Posts: 22 Posts
Name of the Block & No. of Posts:
- BLG: 4 Posts
- BXN: 3 Posts
- CRL: 2 Posts
- JMP: 4 Posts
- KH: 3 Posts
- MNB: 3 Posts
- NLC: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022
- Candidates must complete Madhyamik from a recognized board/ Institute
- He / She should have worked in MGNREGA or have family members who have worked under MGNREGA
- He / She should not be related to PRI representatives, mates, and other officials of implementing agencies
- Preference would be given to the Youth from rural groups like Watershed Management Committees, Village School Committees, SHGs, Community passed Organizations, Nehru Yuba Kendra and BharatNirman Volunteers, etc.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 330/- accordingly by the recruitment organization.
The selection process will be held in 2 (Two) successive stages as mentioned below:
Shortlisting of candidates: A short list of candidates for 5 times of vacancies will be prepared on the basis of the good academic record of each candidate (weightage will be given to the marks obtained by each candidate in Madhyamik, H.S, Graduation & Masters), working experience (work with any CSO / Right based work), SHG member, women applicant, MGNREGS Job Card Holders & SC / ST candidates.
Final Selection: For the purpose of final selection 40 marks weightage will be given on academic marks & others as mentioned above and rest 10 marks will be given on personal interview.
The shortlisted candidates (5 times of vacancies) will be called for a personal interview
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Madhyamik Certificate
3. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Collector & District Magistrate Sepahijala
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Collector & District Magistrate Sepahijala
- Visit the official website, sepahijala.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Village Resource Persons (VRP)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 21-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 07-11-2022
Office of the District Program Co-ordinator, District Magistrate & Collector, Sepahijala District, Tripura
|Go to Sarkari Result