AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Air Ports Authority of India (AAI) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or B.Tech in the concerned discipline is only eligible to apply.
About Air Ports Authority of India (AAI): Airports Authority of India (AAI) is responsible for creation development and management of Air Cargo Terminals for processing of international air cargo (export, import , transshipment and courier consignment) at international and domestic airports in India. The Air cargo Terminals managed by AAI are at Chennai, Kolkata , Guwahati, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Portblair, Jaipur, Mangalore, Amritsar and Trichy Airports.
Role of AAI at Cargo Terminals :- AAI acts as custodian of import cargo under section 45 of Customs Act 1962. The terminals are developed as a Common User facility to avoid duplication. All agencies such as Customs, Airlines, Agents and regulatory and facilitating agencies under one roof.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 131 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentices||26 Posts|
|Technician Apprentices||105 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be maximum 26 years. Age is reckoned as on 31st August 2022.
Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Technician Apprentices:Candidates must complete Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 12,000/-|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the AAI
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Visit the official website, https://www.aai.aero/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 06-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07-11-2022
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters (NR), Rangpuri, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi – 110 037
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|