Burari Hospital Junior Residents Recruitment 2022: Burari Hospital is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Junior Residents on an Adhoc basis/ temporary basis. Interested candidates can attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on the scheduled date of the interview.
About Burari Hospital: Burari Hospital started functioning as a dedicated COVID hospital in July, 2020. Now as the covid pandemic is abating, general Non-Covid Services are now being launched at this hospital. The hospital boasts of a well-equipped 50 bedded hospital with ICU, state-of-the-art OT’s with latest types of equipment, and fixtures, well-planned wards, and its own dedicated oxygen supply from an LMO tank and 3 PSA
plants. It caters to urban and rural hospitals in North Delhi
Burari Hospital Junior Residents Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Junior Residents
Total Posts: 35 Posts
Category-wise Number of Posts:
- General: 13 Posts
- OBC: 8 Posts
- SC: 7 Posts
- ST: 2 Posts
- EWS: 5 Posts
Candidates must be maximum of 30 years as on 20-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the State Medical Council.
- Selected candidates will receive pay according to Pay Level 10 in the pay matrix.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 56,100/- PM by the recruiting organization
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
There is no information available regarding the application fee
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Burari Hospital
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Burari Hospital
- Visit the official website, www.health.delhigovt.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Junior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Attend the walk-in-interview by taking all the certificates
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Junior Residents
Last Date to fill out the online application form: is 18th October 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 20th October 2022 (Thursday)
Government of N.C.T Delhi
Kaushik Enclave, Delhi-110084
|Online Application Form
|Go to Sarkari Result