BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has taken the recruitment for Assistant Professor posts through online applications. Candidates who are eligible for the qualifications required for the post need to apply as soon as possible.
About BPSC: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) was created by the constitution of India to select applicants for civil services in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merit of the applicants. The Constitution of India introduces the concept of conducting competitive examinations for certain posts in the year 1853. The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence on April 1 1949 after its separation from the commission for the states of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 208
|35% reserved for female candidates
Candidates must have completed 22 years of age on or before the application date. Relaxation in the Upper age limit is provided.
Candidates must complete B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg) and M.E/M.tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in computer science and engineering with first class or any equivalent degree are eligible.
|For Female Candidates
|For other category candidates
- The basic pay and Initial salary for the post of Assistant professor is Rs.9,300- Rs.34,800 in a month
- Assistant professors will also get a grade pay of Rs.6000
The selection of candidates will be made based on the written exam and followed by a personal interview. The final list will be declared based on the weightage of written test marks.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website of BPSC: bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply Online tab on the home page
- Now click on the post you want to apply.
- Go to the login page and apply.
- Now fill in the required details and payment options then click on the submit button.
- After completion of that take the printout of the application and download it for future purposes.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Aadhar Card
2. Residence Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying BE/ B.Tech
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
- Notification Release Date: 09th September 2022
- Online Application Starts from 09th September 2022
- Last Date of Application: 28th September 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
|Go to Sarkari Result