BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai is conducting a walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices (B.Com) on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed B.Com are only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus.
EL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as a production agency with many DRDO labs.
BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Walk-In at Chennai location
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices (B.Com)
Total Posts: 8 Posts
No age limit is prescribed in the given notification
- Candidate must be from Tamilnadu State only.
- Candidates should possess B.Com from a recognized Board/University on or after 01-06-2020.
- The minimum Percentage in the qualifying examination should be 50% & above.
- Candidates who have undergone or undergoing Optional Trade Training under NATS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible
Disciplines in which Graduate Apprentices are to be recruited:
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 10,500/- from the recruiting organization.
- Selection is purely on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the examinations of 12th Standard (25%) & Graduation (75%).
- Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
- Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by the publishing of a list of selected candidates on the BEL Website.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Degree/Post Graduate Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) before applying for the post.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai unit
- Visit the official website, www.bel-india.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 24-11-2022 (9.30 a.m.)
Bharat Electronics Limited, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|