About AIIMS Rishikesh: AIIMS Rishikesh is a medical college and hospital-based institute which is located in the state of Uttarakhand. This institute operates under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and serves as the president.
During the Atal Bihari Vajpayee tenure, the government decided to build AIIMS in different states like Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, and Raipur. But it was delayed. And in 2012 AIIMS introduced a bill in Lok Sabha on 27th August. And then they proceeded to build AIIMS hospitals. A 200-bed hospital at AIIMS Rishikesh was inaugurated by the then Union Health and Family Welfare Minister. AIIMS Started its MBBS course with 50 students and now has an intake capacity of 125 students per year from 2020.
As of 2019, AIIMS Rishikesh hospital has 960 beds, 25 functional modular operating theatres, 17 functional super specialties, and 18 specialties functional.
Introduction: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh is inviting online applications for the posts of Tutor/Clinical Instructor under various disciplines at Rishikesh Uttarakhand on a Direct Recruitment Basis. Candidates who possess a B.Sc. Nursing / Registered Nurse and Midwife with Sister Tutor’s Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible t apply.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2022 (Tutor/Clinical Nursing) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing)
Total No.of Posts: 33
Name of the Group: Group A
Years of Experience: 3 years’ experience in a Teaching Institution
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
- UR- 15
- OBC- 08
- SC- 05
- ST- 02
- EWS- 03
One post is reserved for a Person with Benchmark Disability. Disability is eligible for PwBD applicants: OL – One leg, AAV – Acid Attack Victims, Dw – Dwarfism, LC (OL) – Leprosy Cured (One leg).
Candidates’ ages should be in between 18 to 50 years as of 15-09-2022. Age is relaxed able for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates should complete B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates should complete a Registered Nurse and Midwife with Sister Tutor’sDiploma from a recognized institution.
- Master’s of Nursing Degree from a recognized Institution.
- Registered Nurse/Midwife in State Nursing Council.
- 3 years’ experience in Teaching Institution after obtaining a Master’s degree.
- PhD/ M.Phil. /Independent published work in International/ National Journals of repute.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400 (Level -10 as per 7th CPC) by the recruiting organization.
Candidates should be selected based on direct interviews or a written test will be conducted based on the number of candidates who appeared for the interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Skill Test/ Interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Marksheet certificate
- ITI/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
- Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
- Residence Proof.
Documents to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- 10th Class Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate if any
- Income and assets certificate
- Qualifying certificates like ITI/ Diploma
- Residence certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Aadhar card
- 10 copies of passport-size photographs
- A printed/hard copy of the application form is required to carry at the time of the interview.
- Applicants must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from employers at the time of the interview.
Application Fee is different for different category candidates. Below are the details:
- For UR/OBS/EWS candidates amount that should pay for the application fee is 2000/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates amount should pay for the application fee is 1000/-.
- For PwBD Candidates, the amount is Exempted.
The fee should be payable through online mode only.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are willing to apply satisfying the eligibility criteria can submit their application through online mode only.
- Candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria must submit the application form before the last date
- Upload recent copy of passport size photograph and signature copies
- Upload all the necessary certificates of testimonials prescribed in the notification.
- Check all the details before submitting of application form
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout copy of the application form and keep it for future reference.
- Date for online registration of Applications Form: 01-09-2022
- Last date of submission of Application Form: 15-10-2022.
Address for Communication:
AIIMS Rishikesh, Virbhadra Road Shivaji Nagar, near Barrage, Strida Colony, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249203
Email: [email protected]
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Tutor||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|