AIIMS Deoghar Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar (AIIMS Deoghar) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Senior Residents. Desirous candidates must apply through offline mode. Selected candidates will be appointed to the post of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) on an Adhoc basis for a period of 89 days.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar: AIIMS Deoghar is one of the Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY), which planned to set up new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and in attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2022 Apply for 20 Senior Resident Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 20 Posts
Specialty Wise Posts: Anatomy, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology, Paediatrics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Radio diagnosis, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Radiotherapy, Microbiology, Pharmacology, FMT, Physiology, Surgical Oncology, Biochemistry
Category Wise Posts:
- General: 4 Posts
- OBC: 7 Posts
- EWS: 3 Posts
- SC: 5 Posts
- ST: 1 Post
Candidates’ age limits maximum of 45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete a post-graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in their respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- A valid Registration Certificate is necessary.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 67,700/- + NPA by the recruiting organization
- The screening Committee would be screening the documents submitted by the candidates before the interview and the eligible candidates as declared by the Screening Committee would be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- The written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants is more than three times the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e. UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written tests and personal interviews or only personal Interviews.
- Selected Candidates will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs.1000/-. No need to pay any kind of application fee for the reserved category candidates. The fee shall be All India Institute of Medical Sciences DEO” payable at AIIMS Patna (Account No. 579310110009737 IFSC Code: BKID0005793)
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar (AIIMS Deoghar)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of AIIMS Deoghar
- Visit the official website, www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Senior Residents
Last Date: 15 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement
Date of Publication: 25-11-2022
AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram Jasidih, Deoghar, Jharkhand
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|