UPPRB Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion and Recruitment Board (UPPRB) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Constables from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates must be physically fit in order to apply for the posts. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion and Recruitment Board: The Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police), (IAST: Uttara Pradeśha Pulisa), is the primary law enforcement agency within the Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 1863 as the Office of the Inspector General of Police, United Provinces under the Police Act, 1861. It is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP).
Uttar Pradesh Police is one of the oldest police departments in the Republic of India, and is the largest police force in the world, having about 74 district police departments (excluding 4 commissionerates) in it.
The Uttar Pradesh Police is headquartered at Signature Building, Gomti Nagar Extension in Lucknow which was earlier located in the city of Prayagraj
The Uttar Pradesh Police employ around 1,368 gazetted officers, and 231,443 non-gazetted uniformed officers. Uttar Pradesh Police is governed by the Department of Home and Confidential of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP) for the state of Uttar Pradesh, who is the highest-ranking (DG) IPS officer of the state cadre. UP Police is the first Indian state police agency to have a highway patrol Unit, the UP Highway Police (UPHP).
UPPRB Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Constables
Total Posts: 534 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-22 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the Hindi language
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Constables is based on their performance in the Written test, Physical Test, Endurance test, and Medical Examination
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, UP State police will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether the candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- through online mode. The fee is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the UP State Police Promotion Recruitment Board (UPPPRB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Uttar Pradesh State Police
- Visit the official website, http://uppbpb.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Constables
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Payment of Fee
Uttar Police Promotion and Recruitment Board (UPPRB), Uttar Pradesh Police, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Go to Sarkari Result