Tripura Health Department Recruitment 2022: Tripura Health & Family Welfare Department is inviting applications to fill the posts of Staff Nurse on a temporary and fixed basis. Candidates who completed the Diploma in GNM Course are eligible to apply.
About Tripura Health Department: Tripura is one of the smallest states in the country located in Northeast India, covers 10,491.69 square km. and is bordered by Bangladesh to the North, South, and West.
Tripura Health Department Recruitment 2022 Staff Nurse 175 Posts
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Total Posts: 175 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
- UR: 123 Posts
- SC: 16 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
- Ex-serviceman: 6 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 24-11-2022
- Candidates must possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course from a recognized Institute/ Board.
- Candidates must be registered with Tripura State Nursing Council and should be registered as Nurses & Midwife (RNRM)
- Knowledge of Bengali & Kokrobok languages is required.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 26,025/- PM accordingly by the recruitment organization.
The selection process will be held in 2 (Two) successive stages as mentioned below:
Written test and interview
Soon after completion of the submission of the application form, Tripura Health Department will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing for a Written test or an interview.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Diploma Certificate
3. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Tripura Health Department
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Tripura Health Department
- Visit the official website, health.tripura.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Staff Nurse Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 24-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12-12-2022
Tripura Health Department, New Secretariat Complex, PO: Secretariat-799010, Agartala, West Tripura
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|