SSB Constable Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited for the eligible Male & Female candidates for filling up the temporary posts of Constable (General Duty) on direct recruitment basis under Sports Quota. Candidates who completed Matriculation with the necessary sports qualifications are eligible to apply.
About Sashastra Seema Bal: Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under the aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo-Nepal (June 2001) and assigned to the Indo-Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned the Indo the Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of its keystone role in national security, since its inception.
The Force’s charter of responsibility is to promote a sense of security among the people living in the border areas; prevent trans-border crimes and unauthorized entry into or exit from Indian territory, and to prevent smuggling and other illegal activities on our frontiers. The Force personnel are vested with various powers under the Criminal Procedure Code to facilitate border guarding and internal security duties.
SSB Constable (Sports Quota) Recruitment 399 Posts
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies:
Constable (General Duty): 399 Posts
Recruitment under: Sports Quota
- Candidates whose age is between 18 to 23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the Online Application form
- Candidates belong to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Upto 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Class Upto 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen have relaxation of up to 3 years.
- The candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must represent the Sport in the National Level/ State Level
- Candidates must participate in the competitions.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- PM by the recruiting organization (According to the Pay Matrix level 3)
Candidates will be selected based on two processes:
- Written test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview.
Detailed Selection procedure will be announced soon after publishing the detailed recruitment notification.
- Candidates Should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates need not pay any application fee.
- Fee can be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Sashastra Seema Bal.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must go through the advertisement once and then read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent.
- Candidates must upload all the documents regarding scanned photographs, Signatures, voter IDs, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Candidates should bring all the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Persons with disability are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- When the application is successfully submitted it will be accepted provisionally.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application and download it for future reference.
- Candidates must carry two passport-size photos.
- Dates of submission of Application Form: 30 days from the issuance of notification
- Date of Issuance of Notification: Update Soon
|Go to Sarkari Result