Introduction: Sutlej Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) is inviting online applications for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, and Trade Apprentices under various disciplines. Candidates who possess an ITI, BE/ B.Tech, or Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Sutlej Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited: SJVN Ltd was incorporated on May 24 1988 as Nathpa Jhakri Power Corporation Pvt Ltd. The company was established as a joint venture between the Government of India and the State Government of Himachal Pradesh to plan investigate organize execute operate and maintain hydroelectric power projects.
SJVN Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply [email protected]
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 50
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 10 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Computers – 1 Post
Technician Apprentices: 15 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 8 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Computers – 1 Post
Trade Apprentices – 25 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Wireman: 4 Posts
- Fitter: 9 Posts
- Welder: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
Candidates must complete ITI in the necessary trade from a recognized institute.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend as follows.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, SJVN will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. Merit list of the respective candidate’s names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th/ 12th/ Diploma||60% to Engineering||100|
|Diploma Apprentices||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Apprentices||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||100|
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by SJVN Limited before applying for the posts
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of Sutlej Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)
- Visit the official website, www.sjvnindia.com, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of HAL, Hyderabad
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- The notification was released by the Buxar unit in SJVN Limited
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates must make a note of important dates before applying to the posts
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 06-09-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-10-2022
Sutlej Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited, HX7H+X84, Unnamed Road, Buxar, Veer Kunwar Singh Colony, Virat Nagar, Buxar, Bihar 802101
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Apprentices||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|