Shivaji College Recruitment 2022: Shivaji College is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Professor in various disciplines. Selected candidates will be recruited on permanent basis in the pay level 10. Candidates who completed Post Graduation in the relevant discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Shivaji College: Shivaji College is a premier institution in West Delhi, accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC. It was ranked as one of the top 10 science colleges of the country in a survey conducted by India Today in 2017.
Shivaji College functions under the trusteeship of the Government of Delhi. It was established in 1961 by Hon’ble Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh, Union Minister for Agriculture and a renowned social activist and farmer-leader. His vision was to provide higher education for boys and girls in the predominantly rural area of Matiala. The Government of Delhi took the trusteeship of Shivaji College into its possession and relocated it to Karampura in 1967. Shivaji College was further shifted to the present campus in Raja Garden in 1976.
Shivaji College Recruitment 2022 Apply Assistant Professor 101 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total Posts: 101 Posts
- Biochemistry: 3 Posts
- Botany: 5 Posts
- Chemistry: 10 Posts
- Commerce: 12 Posts
- Computer Science: 04 Posts
- Economics: 05 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Environmental Science: 02 Posts
- Geography: 05 Posts
- Hindi: 07 Posts
- History: 04 Posts
- Mathematics: 06 Posts
- Physical Education: 01 Post
- Physics: 12 Posts
- Political Science: 10 Posts
- Sanskrit: 02 Posts
- Sociology: 01 Post
- Zoology: 08 Posts
Candidates’ age limit is not prescribed in the given official notification
Candidates must possess a Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever
the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) and (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document.
The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Selected candidates will get paid according to the pay of about Rs. 57,700-1,82,400/- PM by the recruiting organization
The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating the marks scored by them in descending order i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks. The applicant securing less than 65 marks for University Departments and 50 marks for Colleges will not be included in the list of shortlisted candidates.
Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
General, OBC, EWS category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. The fee is exempted for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Shivaji College
- Shivaji College is affiliated under Delhi Universtiy
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of Shivaji College
- Visit the official website, www.shivajicollege.ac.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Faculty Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the present department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Assistant Professor.
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee
Shivaji College (University of Delhi), Raja Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi-110027. India.
|Go to Sarkari Result