SECL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: South Eastern Coal Fields Limited (SECL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices. Candidates who completed Diploma, Graduation in their respective disciplines are eligible to apply. Rules will be according to apprenticeship act no. 1961.
About South Eastern Coal Fields Limited (SECL):
SECL is the highest coal producing company of India. The coal mines of SECL are spread across two states namely Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh.
SECL operates 67 coal mines , of which 41 coal mines lies in Chhatisgarh State, while rest 26 coal mines are situated in Madhya Pradesh state. And of these 67 nos of coal mines ,46 mines are worked by underground method of mining while rest 21 no of mines are Opencast mines
Along with this, SECL is committed towards operational aspect of coal carbonization plant of Dankuni coal complex however ,Dankuni coal Complex at Dankuni,West Bengal has been given on lease basis by CIL.
For effective administrative control and operation, coal mines at SECL has been divided into three groups viz Central India coalfields (CIC), Korba coalfields and Mand Raigarh Coalfields.
SECL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 1532 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate, Diploma Apprentices
No. of Posts: 1532 Posts
|No of Posts
Discipline wise Posts:
- Graduate in Mining Engineering: 200 Posts
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering: 83 Posts
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering: 53 Posts
- Graduate in Civil Engineering; 46 Posts
- Diploma in Mining Engineering: 1150 Posts
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in the Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Technician/ Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates must possess a Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Mine Surveying from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will receive payments according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations
- Selection to the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices is completely based on their academic merit followed by an interview
- Candidates who qualified in the examination with higher merit are only eligible for a personal interview.
- The final selection will be based on both the marks got in the written tests and personal interviews.
- Every provisionally selected candidate, prior to being appointed for the post, is required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical examination as per the prescribed health standards of Western Coal Fields Limited by the Company’s Medical Officer and subject to being found Medically Fit, prescribed for the post.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the apprentice posts.
How to apply?
- Candidates should apply online mode in South Eastern Coal Fields Limited, http://www.secl-cil.in/
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully once and then apply for the post.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned photos and signatures.
- Candidates should submit a single application only for one post.
- After uploading all the documents click on view document.
- After the completion of the process then take a printout of the application.
- Shortlisting of candidates for selection is based on documents uploaded to the application form.
|Starting date of Online registration of application
|29th November 2022
|Closing date of Online registration of application
|19th December 2022
South Eastern Coal Fields Limited, Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur
|Go to Sarkari Result