Rajasthan Police Kennel Boy Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Police is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Kennel Boy from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates who are having valid eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Rajasthan Police: However, with the merger of these States, their police forces were amalgamated into a single police force, which was known as Rajasthan Police. In the initial years after its inception, the Rajasthan Police was headed by officers on deputation and the first Inspector General of Police was Shri R. Banerji, who took over on 7th April 1949. Shri Banerji held this post for seven months and devoted most of that period to the necessary preliminaries of integration of the various police forces. He chalked out a common police code for the United State of Rajasthan in the Rajasthan Police Regulations. The Rajasthan Police Service was formed in January 1951 and eligible officers from all over the State were appointed. This marked the beginning of the Rajasthan Police as we know it today.
Rajasthan Police Kennel Boy Recruitment 2022 – 08 Pots
Name of the Post: Kennel Boy
Total Posts: 8 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- UR: 6 Posts
- BC: 1 Post
- SC: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 40 years as of 01-01-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must complete V Class from a recognized board/ Institute
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Hindi Devnagari lipi
- Candidates must have experience in cleaning and maintaining of Kennel.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the rules and regulations of the Rajasthan Police.
- Selection for the posts of Rajasthan Police is based on their academic performance, experience, and interview.
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, the Rajasthan police will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether the candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. IV Class
3. Provisional Qualifying Educational Certificates
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Rajasthan Police
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Rajasthan Police Department
- Visit the official website, http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Kennel Boy Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Rajasthan Police Department, Jaipur, Rajasthan
|Go to Sarkari Result