NSSB Recruitment 2022: Nagaland Staff Selection Board (NSSB) is inviting online applications for filling up the following Group C vacancies under the Government of Nagaland on direct recruitment basis. Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
About Nagaland Staff Selection Board (NSSB): The Nagaland Government officially approved the constitution of the Nagaland Staff Selection Board on 4th July 2020.
The Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DP&AR) vide No.AR-3/Gen-374/2020 dated 20th July 2020 notified that the Board shall function as per the “Nagaland Staff Selection Board (NSSB) Regulations 2020” and shall be administratively under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
The NSSB Regulations 2020 came into force on 31sy July 2020 with the publication in the Nagaland Gazette.
NSSB Recruitment 2022 – Group C 600 Posts
Name of the Post: Group C
Total Posts: 600 Posts
Name & No: of Posts:
- LDA-cum Computer Assistant (Directorate)
- Statistical Investigator
- Sectional Overseer Grade-II
- Laboratory Assistant
- Fashion Designing Instructor
- Soft Skills Instructor
- Baking and Confectionery Instructor
- Hairstyling Instructor
- Insect Collector
- PABX Operator
- Sanitary Inspector
- Family Welfare Assistant (FWA)
- LDA-cum Computer Assistant (Directorate)
- Junior Accounts Assistant (District)
- Accounts Assistant (Directorate)
- Drawing Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Undergraduate Hindi Teacher
- Agriculture Field Assistant
- Sectional Assistant
- Horticulture Extension Assistant
- Veterinary Field Assistant
- Copy Holder
- Field Investigator (Directorate & District)
- LDA-cum-Computer Assistant (District)
- Ranger Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Type Distributor
- Proof Puller
- Type Supplier
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-30 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete HSSLC with ITI from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must complete Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application
- Candidates must complete HSSLC and ITI from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must complete a Diploma in Architecture from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must possess BCA/ MCA/ B.E from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must possess HSSLC with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive pay in levels 4, levels-5, and levels-6 according to the pay matrix. Candidates will be selected on a daily wage basis.
Selection for appointment to Group C is completely based on their performance in the written test and interview. Soon after completion of receipt of applications, Nagaland Staff Selection Board (NSSB) will shortlist the candidates for written test/ interview. Candidates need to bring all the certificates for attending the written test/ interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree.
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Nagaland Staff Selection Board (NSSB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of NSSB
- Visit the official website, www.nssb.nagaland.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Group C Cadre
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th September 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th October 2022
- Written examination date: 11th, 12th November 2022
Nagaland Staff Selection Commission (NSSB), Kohima, Nagaland
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|