NCBS Recruitment 2022: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) is conducting Walk-In Interviews with eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Technical Trainee on a contract basis. Selected candidates will be posted in different technical groups. Desirous candidates must apply through offline mode.
About National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS): We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. The research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells, and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continue to show us the way to good science.
NCBS Recruitment 2022 Technical Trainee 7 Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Trainee
Total Posts: 7 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 50% of marks.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 16,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the post of Technical Trainees is completely based on their performance in the Interview
- The selected candidates shall be offered a consolidated salary and the contract will be initially for a period of One (1) year with probation of three (3) months.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Diploma
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Technical Trainee Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
- Visit the official website, http://ncbs.res.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Technical Trainee Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Interested candidates may attend a written test followed by an Interview at the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore-560065 at 10:00 am on Friday, 2nd December 2022 along with a CV and true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in support of your qualifications.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||28-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||02-12-2022|
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore-560065
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|