NBCC Recruitment 2022: National Building Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentices act 1961/1973. Selected candidates will be recruited purely on a temporary basis. Selected candidates will engage Apprentices under the establishment.
About NBCC (India) Limited: Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to the highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 10 Posts
The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 30 years as of 30-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Business Administration (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA) from a recognized University/ Institute with proficiency in MS Office.
Candidates who secured 70% of their marks in academics are only eligible to apply.
Candidates who are pursuing their final year of academics are also eligible to apply
Candidates who completed their qualification from the 2019 to 2022 batch are only eligible to apply
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 14,000/- PM according to the pay mentioned below.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- Visit the official website, https://www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 25-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Head Office: NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi 110 003
|Go to Sarkari Result