MPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Executive Engineer (Electrical) under the Maharashtra Public Works Department in Maharashtra State Electrical Services, Government of Maharashtra undertaking. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering are only eligible to apply.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, promotions, transfers, disciplinary proceedings, etc.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Executive Engineer (Electrical) 3 Posts
Name of the Post: Executive Engineer (Electrical)
Total Posts: 3 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- General: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-02-2023.
- Reserved Category candidates: 43 years (Maximum Age limit)
- PWD Candidates: 45 years (Maximum age limit)
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Possess experience for a period of not less than eight years as an Electrical Engineer gained after acquiring the qualification out of which not less than two years shall be in Electrical Engineering
Workshop or in generation, transmission and distribution of Electricity or in the administration of the Electricity Act
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Pay Level 11) by the recruiting organization.
- Candidates will get selected for the post of Executive Engineer based on their performance in the written test and interview. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
- Admission tickets will be issued to the candidates who are having better performance in academics followed by their experience.
- Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 719/-, and Rs. 449/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Maharashtra State Public Works Department
- Visit the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Executive Engineer (Electrical) Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification and read all the details carefully.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department (For Haryana Govt Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Deputy Director
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee
Maharashtra Public Service Commission,
51/2, 7 and 8th Floor,
Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building
Maharshi Karve Marg,
Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021.
|Go to Sarkari Result