MPPSC Registrar Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Registrar. Selected candidates will get recruited on direct recruitment basis in the Higher Education Department. All the candidates must read the recruitment brochure before applying for the posts.
About Madhya Pradesh, Public Service Commission (MPPSC): Consequent to the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Registrar 04 Posts
Name of the Post: Registrar
Total Posts: 4 Posts
Category-wise no. of Posts:
- UR: 2 Posts
- OBC: 1 Post
- ST: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 32-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-01-2023
Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute
Selected candidates will get an average of Rs. 1,41,800/- from the recruiting organization.
Selection will be made based on their performance in the interview. Soon after the completion of receipt of the application forms, MPPSC will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. Candidates are advised to bring all the necessary certificates in respect of age, educational qualification, experience, etc for attending the interview.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for reserved category Candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Department
- Visit the official website, www.mppsc.mp.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of MPPSC Registrar Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Registrar.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Registrar
|Name of the Activity
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of the Application Form with necessary certificates of testimonials
Residency Area, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Daly College Road,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
|Go to Sarkari Result