MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the Syllabus for the Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Posts. You can check the exam patterns and download the syllabus pdf now at mppsc.mp.gov.in
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC): Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, publicly known as MPPSC is a state government-led agency of Madhya Pradesh state. It was constituted under the state and Union Public Service Commission Article-315, responsible for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examinations. It makes direct recruitments to various civil services and departmental posts at the state level.
The history of MPPSC begins with the former state commission Madhya Bharat Commission which was working from 1954-1956. Following the reorganization of Madhya Pradesh state, the new commission came into existence on 1 November 1956 under Article 315 and Section 118 (3) of the States Reorganisation Act, 1956
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus
- The examination will be objective type.
- There will be two parts to the Exam
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- For each correct answer, 3 marks will be allocated.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- The exam will be for 50 marks.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours.
|Parts||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level
खण्ड “अ” – मध्य प्रदेश, राष्ट्रीय एवं अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर का सामान्य ज्ञान
खण्ड “ब” – विधि
|Total Marks||500 Marks|
- History culture and literature of M.P.
- Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Current events of International, National, and M.P.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
- Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- P. Excise Act 1872
- Arms Act, 1959
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967
- The Prevention of Damages to Public Property Act, 1984
- The Madhya Pradesh Rajya Suraksha Adhiniyam – 1990
- National Investigation Agency Act – 2008
- P. Atyavashyak Seva Sandharan Tatha Vichhinta Nivaran Act – 1979
- The Madhya Pradesh Lok Sewaon ke Pradan Ki guarantee Adhiniyam – 2010
- The Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act – 2012
- Young Persons (Harmful Publication) Act – 1956
- Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act – 2005
- Dowry Prohibition Act – 1961 and Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride and Bridegroom) Rules 1985
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act – 1985
- The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act – 1994
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act -1989
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act – 2006
- Information Technology Act
- Prevention Of Corruption Act – 1988
- The Madhya Pradesh Vishesh Nyayalaya Adhiniyam – 2011
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act – 2015
|Detailed Syllabus||Click Here|
|MPPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|