MP Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Excise Constables from eligible Indian Nationals. Desirous candidates must apply to the posts only after thoroughly reading the given recruitment notification. Selected candidates will receive pay according to the recruitment organization.
About MP Professional Examination Board (MPPEB): The Professional Examination Board was initially set up as Pre Medical Test Board by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982, both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (PEB). Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 PEB has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state.
The Board is a body corporate by the name of the Professional Examination Board and has perpetual succession and a common seal with the power to acquire and hold property both movable and immovable and has the power to transfer any property held by it and to contract and do all other things necessary for its constitution and may sue or sued in its corporate name.
MP Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2022 Excise Constables 200 Posts
Name of the Post: Excise Constable
Total Posts: 200 Posts
|Category Wise||Total No. of Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation in age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022
Candidates must complete 12th Class/ Higher Secondary from a recognized board/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- by the recruiting organization.
- Selection for the posts of Excise Constable is based on their performance in the Computer based test and Interview
- Shortlisted candidates will receive admit cards one week prior to the examination
- Admit card contain all the details regarding the candidate, i.e. Name of the candidate, venue of the examination, date of the exam
- Qualified candidates in the written test are only eligible to appear in the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Educational qualification Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the MP Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the MP Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Visit the official website, www.peb.mp.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Excise Constable Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 10th December 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 24th December 2022
- Last Date for payment of fees: 24th December 2022
- Date for Correction of Application Form: 29th December 2022
- Date of Written Examination: 20th February 2023
MP Professional Examination Board, Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No. 1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|