Mizoram Fisheries Recruitment 2022: Mizoram Fisheries Department is inviting applications to fill the posts of Fishery Demonstrator on a direct basis from eligible candidates. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About Mizoram Fisheries Department: The Department of Fisheries is one of the two Departments under the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying. It came into existence with effect from 05.02.2019 through carving out Fishery Division from the erstwhile Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries vide Cabinet Secretariat’s Notification F.No.1/21/21/2018-Cab dated 05.02.2019.
Mizoram Fisheries Dept Recruitment 2022 – Fishery Demonstrator 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Fishery Demonstrator
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Candidates must complete HSSLC with a Training in fishery demonstrator course from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language up to School standard
- Basic knowledge of computers or equivalent to computer concepts course (CCC) of NIELIT or DOEACC or DCA/ CCA
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 16,920/- PM by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying course
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable at the time of submission of the application form.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Fisheries Department, Mizoram
- The notification was released by the Fisheries Department, Mizoram
- Visit the official website, https://fisheries.mizoram.gov.in//, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Fishery Demonstrator Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th November 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 19th December 2022
Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Mizoram, Aizawl
|Go to Sarkari Result