Maharshi Valmiki Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: Maharshi Valmiki Hospital is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis/ temporary basis. Interested candidates can attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on the scheduled date of the interview.
About Maharshi Valmiki Hospital: Maharishi Valmiki Hospital is a 150 bedded – multispeciality hospital situated at Pooth Khurd in peripheral part of North-West Delhi. Its main objective is to provide free basic health care services. Standards of services may be influenced by workload & availability of resources at that particular time. Yet it is intended that all users receive courteous & prompt attention. The hospital campus is spread over 8.10 Hectares. The hospital has been established with a view to providing primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of treatment for more than 8.5 lakhs population of the rural area including the bordering area of the North-West District of Delhi. The hospital has scope for future expansion.
Maharshi Valmiki Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 34 Posts
Name of the Department & No. of Posts:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 6 Posts
- Pediatrics: 7 Posts
- Surgery: 4 Posts
- Medicine: 5 Posts
- Orthopedics: 2 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 7 Posts
- Radiology: 2 Posts
- ENT: 1 Post
Candidates must be maximum of 45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete MD/ MS/ DNB in different specialties from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have Medical Experience.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 67,700/- PM by the recruiting organization
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
There is no information available regarding the application fee
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Maharshi Valmiki Hospital
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Maharshi Valmiki Hospital
- Visit the official website, www.health.delhigovt.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Senior Residents
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 10th October 2022 to 14th October 2022
Maharishi Valmiki Hospital
Government of N.C.T Delhi
Pooth Khurd, Delhi-39
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|