IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS) is inviting online applications for the posts of Specialist Officers across all branches in India. Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduation Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS): The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result-processing services to organizations.
IBPS Recruitment 2022 (Specialist Officers) 710 Posts
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
Total Posts: 710 Posts
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)||516|
|Marketing Office (Scale-I)||100|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||10|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||15|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||25|
Candidates’ age is in between 20-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-11-2022.
Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as follows:
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer:
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
- Candidates must complete a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or who completed Integrated Dual Degree within 21-11-2022 from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who are pursuing their final year/ final semester of the graduation degree are also eligible to apply. But they must be able to produce their certificates within the date specified by the bank.
Selected candidates will get pay according to the Banking rules and regulations.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Specialist Officers based on their performance in the three-stage selection procedure.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The preliminary examination is conducted for 125 Marks for 2 Hrs time duration.
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS SO 2022 Main Examination:
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari:
Total Marks: 60
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||2|
IBPS SO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP SPL-XI will subsequently be called for an Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates). The weightage of Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 850/-. Reserved category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 175/-. The fee must be payable through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Applicants should read the notification issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of IBPS
- Visit the official website, www.ibps.in, and check the careers tab, thereby clicking on current openings to view the recruitment notification.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Specialist Officers
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the IBPS Specialist Officers online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate.
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Specialist Officers
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-11-2022
- Last Date Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21-11-2022
- Last date for Payment of application fee: 21-11-2022
- Date of Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st/2nd week of December 2022 onwards
- Date of Phase-I Online Preliminary Examination: 24th December 2022/ 31st December 2022
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: January 2023
- Date of Download of Main Examination Call letter & Phase-II: Online Main Examination: January 2023
- Online Main examination Date: 29th January 2023
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P. Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off West Express Highway, PB No. 8587, Kandiwali, Mumbai – 400 101
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|