HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma & B.Ed are only eligible to apply. Notification was issued in the disciplines of English, Home Science, Music, Physical Education, Arts, Sanskrit, Science and Urdu
About Haryana Staff Selection Commission: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is constituted by Haryana Government for the recruitment of Group C and D Services. The Commission has been constituted with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent and highly skilled individuals by conducting various examinations for different posts.
The Commission is committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable and skilled individuals for user departments.
HSSC Recruitment 2022 – Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 7471 Posts
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
No. of Posts: 7471
Category-wise distribution of No. of Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|TGT Home Science
|TGT Physical Education
- Candidates, age must be between 18-42 years.
- Age must be relaxed for reserved category candidates for OBC, SC, and ST Candidates
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum 50% of marks & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation and Diploma
- Candidates must possess Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET) and School Teacher’s eligibility Test (STET) in order to apply for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher.
Selection to the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) is completely based on their performance in the written test and Socioeconomic criteria and experience. The written test is 95% of marks, 5% for Socioeconomic criteria.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 150/-, Female residents of Haryana State must pay an application fee of Rs. 75/-, and Rs. 35/- for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must visit the website, www.hssc.gov.in
- Open the recruitment page and click on the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Notification
- Read the entire notification carefully and if you found eligible apply for the posts of TGT
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload all the necessary documents during the online submission of the application form
- Carefully check all the details before submission
- Take a printout copy of the online application form and keep it reference for future use.
Documents and Certificates need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- Candidates who have qualified in written tests are required to download the hard copy of the application form and need to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- HSC or equivalent certificate from a recognized university/institute is required.
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- No objection Certificate.
- Any proof of identity.
Documents required to be attached with application form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate, a certificate for the family members of ESM and children/grandchildren of Freedom Fighters.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. as per criteria.
- Haryana Bonafide Resident certificate.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26-10-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28-10-2022
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Pin-134151, Haryana
|Go to Sarkari Result