HOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or B.Tech in the concerned discipline is only eligible to apply.
About Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL): Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOC) was set up by the Government of India in 1960 with the objective of attaining self-reliance on basic organic chemical needs. In fact, this was the first endeavor to indigenize the manufacture of basic chemicals and reduce the country’s dependence on the import of vital organic chemicals. HOC started as a small chemical unit and expanded to a multiunit company with two units at Rasayani and Kochi and one subsidiary unit. The Rasayani unit was closed in the year 2018 due to the nonviability of its old plants.
HOCL Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 31 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentices||20 Posts|
|Technician Apprentices||11 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be according to the rules of apprenticeship norms
Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Technician Apprentices: Candidates must complete a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/-|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the HOCL
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
- Visit the official website, https://www.hoclindia.com/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 22-09-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-09-2022
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited, Post Bag: No: 18,
Ambalamugal P. O.,
Kerala – 682 302, India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|