HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who are Indian nationals can apply to the different disciplines of Trade Apprentices. Candidates will be posted at Khetri Copper Complex, Jhunjhunu.
About Hindustan Copper Limited: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a Schedule-A, Miniratna category -1 Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India. The company was incorporated on 9th November 1967, under the Companies Act, of 1956. It was established as a Govt. of India Enterprise to take over all plants, projects, schemes, and studies pertaining to the exploration and exploitation of copper deposits, including Khetri Mines from National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
The Government of India nationalized the only copper-producing company in the private sector, Indian Copper Corporation Ltd. at Ghatsila in Jharkhand in March 1972 and handed over its management and ownership to Hindustan Copper Limited.
HCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 290 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total No. of Posts: 290
Discipline-wise number of Posts:
|Name of the Trade||Category-wise Vacancy Details|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||10||5||2||5||3||25|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||0||1||1||0||0||2|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||1||0||0||1||0||2|
Candidates, age must be in between 18-30 years as of 01-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
OBC Category candidates: 3 years
SC/ST Category candidates: 5 years
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|For all the posts except Mate & Blaster||Candidates must complete 10th class with ITI Certificate in relevant trade from an NCVT/SCVT-recognized institute.|
|Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)||Candidates must complete 10th Class under the 10+2 system from a recognized board/ Institute.|
Selected candidates will receive stipend as per the rules of the organization.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks
obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board.
- In cases where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit
- Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Hindustan Copper Limited
- Visit the official website, www.hindustancopper.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Trade Apprentices
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents and Certificates need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- Candidates who have qualified in written tests are required to download the hard copy of the application form and need to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- HSC or equivalent certificate from a recognized university/institute is required.
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- ITI Certificate, NTC Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- No objection Certificate.
- Proof of Identity
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 22-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12-12-2022
Publication of shortlisted candidates list: 31-12-2022
Hindustan Copper Limited
Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar – 333504, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|