GPSC Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Accounts Officer Class-II on direct recruitment basis under the Finance Department in Gujarat accounts Service. Candidates who completed B.Com, CA, ICWA, and CMA are only eligible to apply.
About Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC): The Gujarat Public Service Commission was constituted under article 315(1) of the constitution of India has defined the function of the public service commission in which one of the most significant powers listed is the power as an advisory. It can give advice to the president and the governors of any state.
As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960. The functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Accounts Officer 15 Posts
Name of the Post: Accounts Officer Class-II under Finance Department
Total Posts: 15 Posts
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
- General: 8 Posts
- SC: 1 Post
- ST: 2 Posts
- SEBC: 3 Posts
- EWS: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 20-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-11-2022.
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Female candidates (General): 5 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 5 years
- Candidates must possess B.Com, CA, ICWA, CMA, or CS obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the central or a state Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a Universit
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967;
- Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- PM (Level-8) by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, Gujarat Public Service Commission will shortlist the candidates for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and interview
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The preliminary examination comprises of ( Paper-1: General Studies 200 Marks Paper-2: Accountancy & Auditing 200 Marks Time Duration of 3 hours (180 minutes). The preliminary Examination is of 400 marks.
- The main examination comprises Paper-1 Gujarati Language 150 Marks 3 hours Paper-2 English Language 150 Marks 3 hours Paper-3 General Studies -I 200 Marks 3 hours Paper-4 Accountancy and Auditing -I 200 Marks 3 hours Paper-5 Accountancy and Auditing -II 200 Marks 3 hours
- Candidates must qualify for both in Preliminary & Main Examination
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 50% of the marks in the Preliminary Examination in order to qualify for an interview.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSLC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree, PG, CA Certificate
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay an application processing fee of about Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Visit the official website, gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Accounts Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 01-11-2022
- Examination Date: 26-02-2023
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Sector-10A, Near CHH-3 Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382010
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|