Introduction: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Diploma Apprentices on a temporary basis. The Graduate Apprentices, and Diploma Apprentices are to be filled under its defense wing named Integrated Test Range, Chandipur (ITR Chandipur). Candidates who completed their Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization: DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
About Integrated Test Range, Chandipur: Integrated Test Range (ITR), a well-equipped Test and Evaluation (T&E) center of DRDO, is set up to provide safe and reliable launch facilities for performance evaluation of rockets, missiles, and air-borne weapon systems. One of the most essential and important parts of the design evaluation of various flight vehicles is to precisely locate the flying objects from take-off to the point of impact through entire trajectory along with measurement of various health parameters.
Various high-performance Range Instrumentation Systems such as Electro-Optical Tracking System (EOTS), Radar System, Telemetry System, and Central Computer System are deployed and configured in real-time to provide necessary data (precise location and health parameters) of airborne targets throughout the entire course of the flight. ISO 9001:2015 quality system implementation at ITR has given adequate confidence to the Projects/Users/Customers in terms of quality and reliability of overall Range performance
DRDO ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 58 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ age must be according to apprenticeship rules and regulations.
Candidates must possess BBA/ B.Com/ B.E or B.Tech in Safety Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Embedded Systems/ Robotics/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology, B.Lib.Sc in Library Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Embedded Systems/Robotics/Civil Engineering/ Cinematography/MLT
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- BBA/B.Com candidates must have registered their names at https://pertalbopter.com.
- The candidates who have passed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree in the year 2018, 2019,
2020, 2021 and 2022 are eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible.
- Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only
eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices.
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test or an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. BE/ B.Tech Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-ITR Chandipur division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices.
- Only Candidates who have valid registration numbers are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17-10-2022
Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur,
|Go to Sarkari Result