DRDO DIPAS Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Institute for System Studies and Analyses (ISSA) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Diploma Apprentices on a temporary basis. The Technician Apprentices are to be filled under its defense wing named Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS). Candidates who completed their Diploma in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization: DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
About Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS):
Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS) conducts physiological and biomedical research to improve human performance in extreme and wartime environment.
DRDO DIPAS Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentices
Total Posts: 17 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Modern Office Practice (English/ Hindi): 10 Posts
Candidates’ age must be according to apprenticeship rules and regulations.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering or Modern Office Practice from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in the year 2019 or later) only can apply:
candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2019 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who have completed their qualifying examination asregular candidates areonly eligible to apply
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining
- Diploma candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 8,000/- for Diploma/ Technician Apprentices by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test or an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-DIPAS
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Technician/ Diploma Apprentices
- Only Candidates who have valid registration numbers are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Candidate need to apply through Establishment (DIPAS/ Defence Institute of Psychology & Applied Sciences) user id NDLNOC000003 on the portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 1st November 2022
Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 30th November 2022
Defence Research Development Organization – DIPAS, P629+87V, Lucknow Rd, Timarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|