District Employment Office Godda Recruitment 2022 : District Employment Office, Godda is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Helper, Assembly and Operator. Godda District is organizing a Job Fair on 15th October of 2022 to recruit the candidates for L&T Visakhapatnam (Construction project), Yazaki India, Gujarat (Automobile), Motherson Sumi System Gujarat (Automobile) Companies
About Godda District: Godda district is one of the twenty-four districts of Jharkhand state in eastern India. It lies in the northeastern part of the state. The geographical area that now comprises Godda district used to be part of the erstwhile Santhal Parganas district. Godda town is the headquarters of Godda district. The area of the district is 2110 km², with a population of around 1313551. The Godda district is connected with rail link. The nearest railway station is Godda. The main economic activity of the people is agriculture, and major crops are paddy, wheat and maize. Godda is the land of a tribe called Santhals. Godda is not only a land of tribes, the local inhabitants also include the non-tribal and urban people. Godda is a Silk City with a municipal Council in the Godda subdivision & Mahagama Subdivision the Godda district in the Indian state of Jharkhand
District Employment Office Godda Recruitment 2022 Helper, Operator 1500 Posts
Name of the Post: Helper, Assembly, Operator
Total Posts: 1500 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Total Posts||1900 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Helper||Candidates must complete V Class from a recognized Board/ Institute.|
|Assembly||Candidates who complete 10th Class, ITI, Diploma in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.|
|Operator||Candidates must complete 10th Class, ITI from a recognized Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Helper||Rs. 24,000/- PM|
|Assembly||Rs. 9,000 – 15,000/- PM|
|Operator||Rs. 9,000 – 15,000/- PM|
Selection for the posts of Assembly, Operator, Helper is completely based on their performance in the job fair/ interview. Candidates who are having well performance in the academics and experience are only eligible for selection
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Education
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Employment Office, Godda
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of District Employment Office, Godda
- Visit the official website, https://godda.nic.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Helper, Assembly and Operator Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- If the candidate found eligible, they can attend directly to the employment fair scheduled in the Godda District of Government of Jharkhand.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Date of Job Fair: 15th October 2022
Venue of Interview
District Employment Office, Godda, Jharkhand State
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|