District Court Baramulla Recruitment 2022: District Court, Baramulla is inviting applications to fill the posts of Drivers (District Cadre) under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the posts of Driver will be received pay according to the rules of the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
About District Court, Baramulla: In the year 1987 Sub Judge/Judicial Magistrate Court Pattan was inaugurated and in the month of September 2000, Munsiff Court Gurez was established. The Principal District & Sessions Court Baramulla along with Additional District & Sessions Court, Sub-Judge Court, and Munsiff Court was shifted to New Court Complex Baramulla near D.I.G Office on 19.09.2000 and was inaugurated by Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr. Farooq Abdullah in presence of Hon’ble Chief Justice B.P Saraf.
District Court Baramulla Recruitment 2022 Driver 4 Posts
Name of the Post: Driver (District Cadre)
Total Posts: 4 Posts
Candidate’s age should be according to the Government of Jammu & Kashmir Norms. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute. Candidates must have a valid driving license with LMV/HMV endorsement
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Pay Level-2) by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, District & Sessions Court, Baramulla will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in Written Test
- A candidate shall have to undergo a written test for assessment of his General Knowledge and the awareness of Traffic Rules and on the basis of merit obtained in the written test, the candidates shall be called for determining the driving skill in a ratio of 1:5
- Cumulative grade of the marks obtained in the written examination and the driving test shall form the final merit
- The persons who are already engaged on an Adhoc or daily wage basis in the Courts of Baramulla shall be eligible to apply
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of a Demand draft drawn in favor of J&K Bank Limited in favour of Principal District & Sessions Judge, Baramulla.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Baramulla
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court Baramulla
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Driver
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
The District & Sessions Judge, Amritsar, District Judicial Court Baramulla, Jammu & Kashmir.
|Go to Sarkari Result