Directorate of Health Services Manipur Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Health Services, Manipur (DHS Manipur) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer (MO), and Staff Nurse on a contractual basis in the health department. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules of the recruiting organization.
About Directorate of Health Services, Manipur: The Directorate of Health Services is fully committed in the total health care of its people in the spirit of Health or all. The priority attention of the Department is to provide the optimum health needs of the people in general and particularly to those living in rural and tribal areas of the State.
The Directorate of Health Services, is planning, implementing, supervises, and monitoring of preventive, pro-motive, and curative services for all the populations of the State. It is also working as a nodal agency for the implementation of The Central Births and Deaths Registration Act, of 1969 and the Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, of 1954.
Directorate of Health Services Manipur Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse 500 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
Total Posts: 500 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officer||300 Posts|
|Staff Nurse||200 Posts|
|Total Posts||500 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below.
- OBC Category candidates: 3 years
- SC/ ST Category candidates: 5 years
- PWD Category candidates: 10 years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Medical Officer||Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete a rotating internship
Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ NMC/ MMC
|Staff Nurse||Candidates must have an ‘A’ Grade Nursing certificate from a recognized Nursing Institute. Candidates must be registered with Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 26,550/- PM|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 17,700/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse will be based on their performance in the Written test followed by an interview
- After receipt of applications, Manipur Health Directorate will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written tests/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- A Written Test will be conducted for the Screened-In candidates at Manipur.
- Qualified candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for document verification purposes.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. B.Sc in Nursing, MBBS Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-, and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. daily on all working days as per the schedules.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Directorate of Health Services, Manipur
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Directorate of Health Services, Manipur
- Visit the official website, http://manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||20-10-2022|
|Last Date for Printing of Forms||08-11-2022|
|Physical Submission of Forms||21-10-2022 to 14-11-2022|
Directorate of Health Services, Manipur, Imphal, Government of Manipur
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|